Mass Flow Meters/Controllers can be directly used as PROFIBUS DP slaves.
By using the SPC3-Asic of Siemens Baud rates of up to 12 MBaud can be achieved.
- Baud rates from 9,6 kBaud up to 12 MBaud
- +15 Vdc or +24 Vdc supply voltage
- modular slave with max. 50 data modules
- flexibility of data-configuration by selecting suitable modules
- parameter-data setting by means of a configuration tool is supported
- max. 244 Bytes input and max. 244 Bytes output
- freeze and synchronization is supported
- connection to PROFIBUS-DP by means of Sub-D-9 connector
- PROFIBUS-DP slaves, using SPC3-chip, automatically adapt to baudrates
determined by the master
- station-address setting by microswitch on instrument
- tooling software or PROFIBUS-DP Master configuration software
- galvanic isolation up to 500 V (for data lines)
- connection of max. 124 instruments 1 bus
- maximum bus length 1200 metres at 9,6 kBaud, 100 metres at 12 MBaud
The PROFIBUS Nutzerorganisation e.V. granted Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V.
certificates for their PROFIBUS Slaves MBC2
GSD file for meters/controllers >>
GSD file for Gateway >>